This section provides essential inforation about kidney transplantation. Topics disussed are as follows:
- How transplant interface can help?
- Questions about kidney disease and kidney failure
- How to select a transplant center for transplantation?
- Topics relevant to pre-transplant evaluation, transplant listing, waiting for transplantaion and transplant surgery
- Points regarding deceased and living donor transplantation
- Facts about medical complications following kidney transplantation.
Please note that the information provided here maybe different from other transplant experts and transplant centers. It may also vary by state or one UNOS region to another. Patients are instructed to talk to their kidney doctor and members of the transplant center for center specific advice.